People come in different shapes, sizes, and abilities. We have our own history, beliefs, and motivation for the life we’re living. So, it only makes sense to understand that the therapeutic needs of each body varies person to person and throughout a lifetime. A Custom Physical Therapy evaluation investigates the signs, symptoms, stage of healing, level of severity, and functional limitations so a personalized treatment plan can be recommended to address your specific needs. The initial session includes musculoskeletal diagnostics, education on the condition, how to prevent further damage, and how to restore your abilities.
What are My PT services?
We offer treatments that are based around Exercise, Manual Therapy (hands-on), and use of Therapeutic Modalities. Many times, clients benefit from a combination of these treatments based on symptoms, response and preference.
|Lower Back Strengthening|
|Rotator Cuff Strengthening|
|Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (Ellipse Technique)|
|Mobilization With Movement|
|Percussion Massage Therapy (Theragun G3 PRO)|
|Soft Tissue Mobilization|
|Cold Laser (LaserTouchOne)|
|Custom Foot Orthotics|
What symptoms does My PT treat?
- Headaches, neck pain, and jaw pain
- Shoulder pain, elbow pain, wrist pain, arm pain, forearm pain
- Middle back pain, lower back pain, sciatica, radiculopathy
- Hip pain, knee pain, ankle pain, foot pain, leg pain calf pain
- Muscle weakness, nerve impingement, numbness, tingling
- Poor posture, poor balance, difficulty walking, falling
- Joint stiffness, poor flexiblity, hypermobility, core stabilization
What conditions does My PT work with?
- Sprain, strains, tears of muscles, ligaments, tendons, meniscus, and labrum
- Pinched nerves, scar tissue, muscle spasm, and tight muscles
- Myofascial pain syndrome, fibromyalgia, and trigger points
- Dyskinesia, paresthesia, dystonia, and neuropathy
- Stroke, multiple sclerosis, and spinal cord injury
- Osteoarthritis, psoriatic arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis
- Scoliosis, leg length discrepancies, sacroiliac joint dysfunction
- Posture syndrome, rotator cuff tendinitis, frozen shoulder
- Tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, thoracic outlet syndrome
- Shoulder impingement, hip impingement, ankle impingement
- Plantar Fasciitis, patellofemoral disorder, iliotibial band syndrome
- Carpal tunnel syndrome, cubital tunnel syndrome, achilles tendinitis
- Degenerative disc disease, degenerative joint disease, herniated disc
What physical functions does My PT help people recover?
- Walking, climbing stairs, running, jumping, and pivoting
- Getting down and up from the floor
- Getting in and out of bed
- Sitting, standing, and getting up from a chair
- Stepping in and out of the shower
- Stepping in and out of a vehicle
- Squatting, kneeling, lunging, lifting, and lowering
- Pushing, pulling, squeezing, turning, twisting, and reaching
- Putting on and off socks, shoes, shirt, pants, belt, and coat
What type of professionals benefit from Custom Physical Therapy?
- Office manager
- Customer service provider
- Stock person
- Dental hygienist
- Medical assistant
- Massage therapist
- Construction worker
- Circus instructor
What type of recreations does My PT help people return to after an injury?
- Musical instruments
- Padding board
- Martial arts
- Weight lifting
- Cross Fit
What unique cases does My PT see?
- The ones that fail with other PT’s month after month
- The ones that stop improving from drugs, chiropractic, massage, or acupuncture
- The ones that get bounced around in the “system”
- The ones that other doctor’s don’t believe or listen to
- The ones not making progress doing the same thing over and over
- The ones with a diagnosis that is rare or poorly understood